Terms & Conditions
Sale of Movie Tickets
Welcome to MBO Cinema website / mobile application (“App”), your preferred choice. This Web / App is owned and operated by MBO Cinema Sdn Bhd (“MBO Cinema”).
Access and Use
Terms of Sale
- 1. The movie tickets purchased via this Web / App cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded once successful payment made.
- 2. The movie tickets purchased via this Web / App will be available for collection at the relevant Cinema.
- 3. The prices stated on this Web / App is included any Tax to be imposed or levied by the relevant authorities, where applicable.
- 4. Any seat reservation for movie ticket purchased via this Web / App is on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this App, you agree that you will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased.
- 5. Any changes to your booking can only be made at the ticketing counter, at least 2 hours before the movie showtime you originally booked. This is subject to seat availability of the movie and/or showtime that you want to change to.
- 6. MBO Cinema reserves the right to make changes or cancel the movie and/or movie showtimes without prior notice.
- 7. MBO Cinema shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property or belonging outside and/or inside the cinema.
- 8. Outside food/drinks are not allowed inside the cinema.
- 9. Patrons are advised to take note and abide by the film rating set by the Film Censorship Board of Malaysia.
- 10. PROOF OF AGE is required for 18 rated movies during purchase and/or collection of tickets at Box Office counter and/or before the entry into the cinema halls.
- 11. Children are welcomed, subject to the movie rating. Parents with young children and babies under the age of 2 are advised that some movies may not be suitable for the children due to loud sound effects.
- 12. Unauthorized photo-taking, audio and/or video recording is strictly forbidden inside the cinema halls. Any unauthorized recordings, tapes, films and/or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. MBO Cinemas reserves the rights to hand-over the offenders and report the case to law-enforcement agencies.
- 13. In the event of a refund request, customers are required to submit their information (name, e-mail address, mobile number, transaction date, transaction ID, transaction amount and cinema outlet) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Processing of refunds and claims will be made within 30 working days. Refunds are subject to terms and conditions.
- 14. For movies shown in 3D, customers are required to purchase their 3D glasses at RM3 for MBO Kecil and Standard halls. Customers who are watching in the MBO Onyx hall will be charged RM3 for the rental of 3D glasses.
Payment can be made by debit card / credit card / online funds transfer / e-wallet listed in our payment gateway provider.
You undertake, represent and warrant that any credit information you supply is true and complete; charges incurred by you will be honored by your bank or the financial institution; and you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.