Collection of your personal data is part of its normal operation of MBO Cinema services.
1. Collection Personal Data
- Your personal details (e.g.: name, gender, NRIC or passport number, date of birth, nationality, credit card details and contact details);
- Movie ticket transaction details from e-ticketing;
- Your feedback information gathered from multiple sources such as email, phone and social media pages;
- Your visit(s) to MBO Cinema website – name of internet service provider, the website from which you visit MBO Cinema website, the pages and content which you view, the date and duration of your visit;
- Your personal interests and preferences to help MBO Cinema design the offering of its services.
- Processing your requests, orders, purchases, and / or contest entry;
- Delivering notices, services, products, updates, prizes and / or promotional materials to you;
- Maintaining and improving customer relationship;
- Conducting marketing survey and client profiling activities;
- Maintaining and updating internal record keeping;
- Detecting and preventing crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- Meeting and legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any entity within our group;
- Enabling us to send you information by email, or social media about products, services and / or promotions offered by MBO Cinema and selected third parties that we think may interest you.
- We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of the Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, the Personal Data.
4. Rights of Access and Correction
You have the following right to request for access to and correction of your information held by us:-
- Check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- To correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- Communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purpose.